ADDING SOCIAL SHARING WIDGETS TO YOUR BLOG

Hello there! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.
Pin It
The Original Post Is here
As social networking is one of the great key to success to gain traffic to your blog. Today I just want to share this social sharing widget. This is quite simply to add to your blog. I am going to provide you an script that you need to paste it in your gadget.

Hope this would give your blog a new look and also get some traffic to your blog. Adding this is always recommended. But I also want you to kindly check the below link




MUST READ : ADDING VERTICAL SOCIAL SHARING WIDGET TO YOUR BLOG POST

google plus follower widget to your blog

I recommended you to read the above article and add a social sharing widget to your blog to get more traffic by social media. Hope you would like the above article.

  1. Login To Blogger
  2. Go To Layout
  3. Click on Add A Gadget 
  4. Then Just Copy The Below Code And Save It.
  5. Then View Your Blog.
  6. It's Done
HOPE THIS IS DONE SUCCESSFUL.

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.


Share this article :
 

3 comments:

 
Note : This content is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced on other websites. | ZWXXDMPSW3XN
Copyright © 2013. Example WeHelpAlways - All Rights Reserved
Template Customized by Blogger Bulk Published by Blogger Bulk
Proudly powered by Blogger